Thursday, June 5, 2008

Okay Here Goes




I'm trying this again. It really has been way too long and I miss doing this. Round 3.




Things have been going swell around here regarding my work. I've been pumping out ATCs, and showing a lot lately. Grumpy's during Art A Whirl, and working on my zillionth piece for http://www.lsmfa.com/ for their tattoo themed show in August. Also showing at LuckyStar in January.


This piece (Harmon Place I) is a close up of one that was shown at Grumpy's, and will be entered into the First Annual Recycled Art Contest in Jordan, MN. I used scrap wood, recycled paper, a broken guitar string, and a found broken 45 record (not shown). Also about 3 cans of Krystal Klear Koat. Oh my, I love shiny stuff.
Since I am blogger stupid, the first picture is of a shadow box that I created from clip art and shrinky dinks for above mentioned tattoo show. I couldn't figure out how to put it down here.
Wish me luck!






No comments: