Monday, August 11, 2008

BBQ!


Had the best time yesterday - went to my friend/boss's house on Lake Minnetonka for a BBQ! After some amazing food (gotta love the cucumber/onion/tomato salad!), Khos took us out for a boat ride. Well, tried to at first. Boat refused to start, but we had a good time joking that even just sitting on the boat was better than nothing (and it was true - us city kids don't get out much).

Two of the girls from work got pretty lit up. It was amusing as all get out. Khos and I sat around and rehashed some good old stories from when I started working for him in 1989. I also told him I wanted a pony (okay, a Mustang, to be clear) for the 20 year anniversary of my work career with him. I'm not holding my breath. I'll probably get a nice dinner out though!

I love this photo of Josh on the boat, with the wind flying through his hair. All in all, it was a wonderful day!

No comments: