Monday, February 9, 2009

5 Days Is Too Long

Between postings. Another thing to add to my list. I've learned that keeping myself as busy as possible during this unemployement bull is a great motivater. Today slacked a bit...

Did the stretching
Went on job interview
Sent out 3 more resumes
Talked to mom (trust me, this can be hard sometimes)
Will knit during "Heros"
Will do dishes
Will have monster salad for dinner with some fish on the side (eating well helps too!)
Will throw down a coat of paint on piece of work for spring's Art A Whirl (coming up SOON - May)

New goal - to spend less time on puter (except for chatting - limited to one hour a day at most - and sending out resumes).

Must. Stay. Motivated!

1 comment:

ladyjanewriter said...

Uh, yeah, must commit to less chatting per day myself. Hee.

And YAY, Art-A-Whirl. Hrm. Worst case scenario, if I don't have a gig by then I can take the MegaSucksBus and do AAW.