Monday, July 11, 2011

Well, Shoot

MONSTER rainstorm last night! Took these crazy pictures with the camera, but it's been so long that I can't remember not only how to hook the camera up to the puter, but if I still have the cord for it. Boo on me.

Yesterday, I went to The Saint Paul Saints baseball game. Not the smartest move on my part. It was one of the hottest days of the year, and I had planned to go straight to work. BUT, it was the "Harry Potter" day, and gave away scarves in Saints colors! Most expensive scarf I have ever bought, lemme tell you, as I only stayed for one and a half innings. But it was fun! And Fun Is Good!

At work, I was tearing around and saw a table that I wasn't waiting on that had on Saints gear. Went over and said HI and then realized I was talking to Joe Wiener who is the PA announcer. And who I have met before. He's just really tiny at the games (as I don't sit by him, usually, not because he IS a tiny person). So I felt silly and he was very nice. My friend Drew was there also as Mr. Vegas (scroll down ushertainers page, past Joe).

Okay, I'm tired and need a nap before picking up my girlfriend Mary's pup for his grooming (she had neck surgery), then staff BBQ meeting, then knitting date with my next door neighbor! Yikes! What day off?

No comments: