Wednesday, July 30, 2008

AC is Broken!

It's pumping out lukewarm air and smells funny! This makes cleaning the apartment very hard, as I'm too sweaty to do much of anything other than sit in front of the tv or read. Right now I'm reading "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister" by Gregory Maguire, author of the aforementioned "Wicked". "Confessions" is the story of Cinderella, once again in PoliSci form. I haven't read it in years (I like to buy certian authors only in hardcover, Maguire is one of them). Once again, a book is taking up a lot of my free time - not that I'm complaining, if only I could get paid to read...!

Well, here is the freshly cleaned craft area! It doesn't look like this anymore, as I have been using it and there are paints and papers and stuff all over it. But it's MINE! And I love love love my $25 Salvation Army desk! The chair was found at a yard sale for about $5 over 10 years ago.

No comments: