Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy Weekend!



Whee! Get tired after a day of shopping? Just jump on your brother's wheelchair and catch a lift!

Saw The Dark Knight too. Hrm. Not impressed. I mean, it was good and all, but after all the hype about it being so scary that Heath Ledger knocked himself off over it...I don't know. I'd kill myself over a part more like in Henry, Portriat of a Serial Killer, than the Joker. That sounds cold, I know, but I don't know the workings of HL's mind either. It was a good movie, true to the Frank Miller graphic novel, but I wasn't walking out of the theater thinking "OMG - greatest movie ever of the season!"


Lexi had her last night bartending at The Saloon - had to get a shot of Mistress Lilli and Ron while I walked (literally) all over him. Great night!

At a standstill with my artwork right now. Have no idea why. Think I kind of ran myself out with the Critter Swap I'm finishing up right now.

No comments: