Friday, February 20, 2009

Still Exhausted

Yesterday really did a toll on me, following around Knitty and LJ and trying to keep up with them. Also created a ning site for do no harm (please check it out and sign up) do no harm at ning and also check out their main page do no harm main.

I've also been working on my personal ideal of Do No Harm for fliers to hand out at this year's Art A Whirl.

Taking yet another time out to work on the flier and maybe some sewing and knitting. Who knew trying to spread the word of DNH, Zen, and Zazen could tire one out?

2 comments:

ladyjanewriter said...

Hee, you're not the only one. I think when you hang out with The Maggster, you get pooped. Energy is wasted on the young!

lv2scpbk said...

Started our project today or at least listed what I'll be working on for my spring cleaning/decluttering project. Come take a look. I see you've already started. Great job! I wish I was a little bit ahead.