Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Half Hour on the Phone With the Landlord

Taking care of catch up on rent biz for about 5 minutes, then 25 yapping about craigslist and random other stuff. I have NO IDEA how we got so lucky to have such a great guy as a landlord.

This weekend will be busy again, hanging out with the materfamilias for Mother's Day. We're looking to spend this Saturday at the Mill City Farmer's Market! I'm very thrilled. If I'm nice, maybe I can drag her to Salvation Army Target Bargin Basement. Personally, I've been feeling rather evitable in my personal life, so she's rather pissed at me.

Excited very much for the new Harry Potter movie! What still stuns me, is the fact that J.K. Rowling had to write using a pseudandry much as S.E. Hinton did for the book "The Outsiders". Why is it that when women write about strong male characters that they feel the need to write with initals, rather than yelling out "HEY, I'm a girl and I understand boys/men and can write about this!"? My two cents. It makes me feel a little borborygmus. HA - look up THAT word!

Okeay, enough rambling. I need to watch Law and Order now. Get lost and stop bugging me.

2 comments:

ladyjanewriter said...

S.E. Hinton was a CHICK???

Why didn't I know that???

And...why don't I know any of those words?

ladyjanewriter said...

Also, sweetie? You didn't realize this, but you're doing all your web links wrong. Blogger adds the "http:/" part right away, so all of your links have two "http's"

Since that's technically incorrect HTML, it breaks the link.

...just delete the first "http" that they automatically put in in the little pop-up window, paste in the web link, and then hit save or post or whatever the button is.

Call or text me if you need assistance. :-) It's a little confusing if you can't "see" what I'm saying - I can walk you thru it.