Friday, September 18, 2009

Ducks are Whack Again

Over booked myself today. That, along with stress re: this job I SO WANT, gave me a headache. I think the interview went well, but now having second thoughts. Enough about that.

Good stuff:

3 loads of dishes done. Finally.
Anchor tasting next week.
Framed painting for Anchor finally back, must paint frame tomorrow.
Baking cookies for a friend tomorrow for some party.
Chicken roasting right now.
Knitty does not hate me (personal paranoid complex on Wednesday)!
Rented "Twilight" and "Caraline"!
Across The Street wants to give me shifts asap!
Bottle of wine. Nom. Paid for with tips from last night. Desperately needed, no excuses.
Hanging out with the boy downstairs a lot lately. He "helps" me paint. Must get him his own stuff to paint, as as much as I adore him, he's kind of futzing with my art.
Planning get away with LJ, Knitty and Maggster. I'm thinking Tomah, Wisconsin in May for their City Garage Sale. How cool would that be? Found an awesome resort to stay in too. Can't wait!

One thing I'm seriously pissed about. Macy's is having a HUGE eyeglass sale $99 for bifocals, no line, and I don't have the cash for it. Damn.

No comments: