Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Day for ME

It's hard to type with a cat hogging up your lap...

Yesterday, I took the day for ME. It was lovely. I spent a great brunch with my girlfriend, Chrissy, and it just so happened that my friends Adam and Erin were there also. Then I went to find my girlfriend, Mary, at her coffee shop, but I had missed her. Walked across the street to the LYS, and went in for exactly what I wanted/needed and didn't spend an extra penny! Came home, took a nap, and watched 2 hours of Law and Order while working on Snowflake gifts. I did NO chores, and nothing that I didn't want to do. It was a great day...and something I need to do more often!

Today, it's back to the grind. Must color my hair, pick up a bit, take a short nap (I woke up 10 minutes after P left for work, so if I want to be in good shape for work tonight, it must be done), then go to work. I have tomorrow off too, so depending on things, I'm not sure what that will entail. Unfortunately, it will probably be stuff around the house. Blech, but it needs to be done. And more Snowflake stuff, which is so NOT Blech!

No comments: