Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry????

Happy Birthday/Merry Xmas to me!

I spent some of the Birthday money on this ring that I got from my in-laws. I love it and will never take it off. I'll think of them when I wear it and keep that damn blue box! It was so cute, the check that they wrote out said in the memo line "NOT FOR BILLS". I love my in-laws.

Brett is still in hospital. He didn't get his day pass, and the wife and kiddos couldn't visit him due to the storm. Gar. So, I'm cupboard diving, trying to figure out a meal to bring to him. Nothing is open today, so this should be interesting.

Had planned to hit up church last night for midnight mass, but all the ones within walking distance (and there are A LOT around here) had cancelled. Or they heard that I was coming... Ended up knitting and watching Die Hard. Hey, it's a Christmas movie! I asked for Nightmare Before Christmas for Christmas, but we haven't had it yet. So, yippeekyeyay, motherfucker it was. And I'm okay with that.

Maybe hitting up my friend Randy's place for dinner tonight, after the hospital run, or just hanging out Across The Street.

No comments: