Saturday, December 26, 2009

Overall...

Christmas was saved due to my dear friends Randy and Amity. I called my bro to see when a good visit time for him would be, and as it turned out, his wife's parents drove her and his two girls out to the hospital to see him. After spending too much time with a hyper 4 year old who totally MISSED her DADDY, he wasn't up for more company. I felt a little sad, but understood. I've been trying to get a hold of him for a while today, but no avail. The nurse said he's been in with his doctors. I have to be at work at 4, so we'll see.

Ended up going over last night for Christmas Dinner at our friends, Randall and Amity. Their friend Mary was there too. We ate a lovely ham, au gratin taters, garlic cheese biscuits, and spicy shrimp. Then we played Wii bowling and some other game that was hysterical where stick figures try and break into your castle and you have to pick them up and smash them into the ground.

Later, our friends Brett and Erin called, and we met them for a drink Across The Street. I didn't stay late, and ended up at home watching "Eight Legged Freaks". One of the better B movies made recently.

I have a tattoo appt on Wednesday. Little anchor on my shoulder and talking drawings about the Edward Scissorhands/knitting one to match Jack Skellington on my right arm. Leftover Christmas money from the in laws!

Still holding tight for the New Year. I'm totally over 2009.

No comments: