Friday, December 18, 2009

Quick Update

Before I go to work. Uncle Gerry died on Tuesday, as many of you know. I didn't really know the man as an adult, but saw him a lot as a kiddo on family vacations up to the Iron Range. Yeah, some ppl get to go to Disneyland as kids, I get the Iron Range.

My brother was admitted to the hospital on Monday for a hand bleed. They did surgery on him on Wednesday and took him back into surgery at 4 am today. Ergo, the trip up to the Iron Range on Sunday for Monday's funeral is up in the air, as we have to see how he is doing. Looks like Xmas this year is a total bust, as he'll most likely be hospitalized. I have no idea what is going on anymore. I feel like I'm in the eye of the hurricane and don't know what is going to collapse next.

I'm almost scared to wake up tomorrow and see what else has happened.