Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy (Tardy) New Year!

Well, I was lucky enough to have a fabulous time on NYE. We locked the doors early at the restaurant, and proceeded to have our own private party. There was a lot of dancing, singing, hugging and kissing. I'm just mad at myself for not bringing the camera! There are some pictures out there, but once I see them, I may be too terrified to post them...just kidding!

No big drama yet as of this year. Let's hope it stays that way.

Other than that, I don't really have anything. Brett is still in the hospital, but he sounds a little better. He hasn't been up for company, so much to mom's dismay, I haven't been over to see him in a few weeks. But I call often and ask. If he doesn't want company, that's his deal. I'm not going to force myself on him if he doesn't. Anyhoo, when I DO go visit, he's usually napping from the dope. I can watch tv at home, thank you.

My knee scab is almost gone from my mugging. The fact that I keep picking at it a little doesn't help. I got a lovely follow up email from the Officer that helped me that day. Another reason I adore my neighborhood so much! That would NEVER have happened in Uptown, unless the Officer that responded to my call was my friend Dean. But then Dean would have been stopping by everyday to see how I was doing.

No comments: