Saturday, June 13, 2009

5 Good Things

Oh well for the love of fuck and all that's holy. One step forward, two steps back. NOT FAIR.

Working on Good Things still then!

1. Got to see one of my best girls, Kari, yesterday. Not enough time spent with her, but did get to see an old friend Tony also. KarKar lives in AZ now, and it's painful to be away from her. WHY DO ALL MY BEST GIRLS LIVE SO FAR AWAY?

2. Picked up fabric samples today from crafty planet for the aprons I've been asked to make. Some Sailor Jerry style, some with purple background and octupi and seahorses on them. CUTE. Also saw my friend Kristin there.

3. Keelhaul tonight. They aren't staying with us, so I don't have to powerclean.

4. Taking a nap today. I love naps.

5. Probably going to work on another superhero cape for my little pal Frankie. He needs one. No tulle though.

I'm wiped still from getting up at 4:45 yesterday. Nap it is!

No comments: