Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Good Things


I'm still trying to pull positive sunshine out of my ass. How's that for a visual?

1. Stopped in at Grumpy's Downtown after work on Tuesday. Was asked for business cards regarding aprons. I shut down my etsy store, so now what? The cards do have my email addy on them though. I'm down to two anyhoo, so time to get cracking!

2. 101 Dalmations (live, not animated) is on tbs right now. Renforces my undying love for Hugh Laurie. And John Hughes. Did I mention the costume love I have for Glenn Close's Cruella? NOM.

3. It's Thursday.

4. New job assignment. Not sure where this lands, but I'll be working 7-4 now and fielding calls for processing. Means I have to get up around 4:45 to have morning coffee and start getting ready for bus.

5. The above means PRIME TIME TV. Law and Order SVU, here I come!

1 comment:

melissa said...

So, out of nosy curiosity, why did you shut down your etsy store?