Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Heads Up


I don't know how much I'll be posting here or on Glitter for a while. My eyes are really shot to hell, and the puter glare is killing me. I can't read books/mags anymore (oh, the PAIN of that!), but what I have done is start a blind journal. With any luck, I will make it into an ongoing commentary of my adventures in near blindness. I've started making drawings of what I "see" and it's been interesting so far.

Please be paitient with me. I'll do what I can, but right now I'm typing by muscle memory and can't spellcheck. If Alex, Knitty, or LJ read this, please spread the word. The "brightness" on my moniter is set at 13 right now and I'm still trying to work off of oh hell, I don't even know now.

Didn't they think that Monet had cataracts? Interesting...

1 comment:

ladyjanewriter said...

Roger Wilco! Sweetie I can call you to check in. I don't wanna hurt your eyes! :-( *hugs*