Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Think I Done Good

On the interviews. I'm really really leaning to the 2nd, as for some reason I feel there would be less of me working BOH, but we'll see. Ha ha. Get it?

OH! And I DROVE THE CAR today for the first time since February. It was weird, and I'm still on the fence on if it was smart to do or not. My right eye made me feel like I had an extra blind spot, but I had to get to these interviews, and there was no way busing (bussing?) it would work. I have to admit, I got a huge thrill out of it. Felt like I just got my license for the first time! But I'm going to not drive again until after eye 2 gets done. It was just a little too unnerving. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid after not being behind the wheel for almost 7 months...

And I forgot how much bicyclists make me angry. Especailly ones that are in THE MIDDLE OF THE CAR LANE and have a dumb ass back pack that has a painting of a gas pump = stick man shooting himself in the head. Really. I'm all for carpooling, alt means of transportation, but 99% of the time, but ppl on the bikes don't follow the rules of the road and run red lights, stop signs, and don't ride safe. Swear, they make me crazy. Okay, that vent is done.

No comments: