Thursday, July 16, 2009

Other Funny Stuff

God knows I need it.

I had to get an EKG test today for my surgery. I totally understand that they have to cover their backs and make sure I don't pass out/drop dead on the operating table. But it was FUNNY. Esp since it's called an Electrocardigram. Where does the "K" come from? They put about 8 tapey things on my chest and sides and belly and hooked up jumper cable type things. The whole thing of taping and hooking up and unhooking up and untaping took longer than the test. To shut down the debates that I don't have a heart are now officially declared. The machine says I do. Take that!

Okay, on another funny note, The Rev. Horton Heat is going to be at
First Avenue the night before my surgery. This is one of the few bands that my bro and I agree on. Luckily, I have an "in" and can get us on the pest list. I haven't been to a show with my bro since he was 21. Um, that was a while ago. A LONG while ago. And what the hell. It's free and I need a fun night before getting my eyeball ripped open. Viva NA Beer! Let's see if I can figure out how to embed this...



Oooh! Yay me, I did it!

My life is filled with silly dumb surprises...

ETA: Typotastic.

No comments: